Fernie Inspire the Race to Empower’s goal is to offer affordable accessible skiing and snowboarding for anyone with a disability. We are only able to do this through the generous support and donations of our sponsors. We are eternally grateful to everyone who works with us in every capacity and are continually searching for new ways to inject the much needed finance that allows us to operate.
F.I.R.E. sources funding via grants, business and non-profit organization donations, individual donors and fundraisers.
We would love to hear from you and talk to you about how you could benefit from working with us. All donations go directly to the program and infrastructure. Here is how your contribution can help:
- $20 – $69 provide lesson to anyone who wants to experience the adventure of snow sports
- $300 sponsor an athlete for a year
- $350 buys a set of outriggers for three or four track skiers (e.g. amputees and cerebral palsy)
- $ 1,300 trains up to 10 new volunteer instructors – one of our most valued resources!
- $3,500 helps purchase a sit ski
- $1 – $10,000 will help with our plans to build our own accessible facility at Fernie Alpine Resort
F.I.R.E. is a non-profit society working toward partnering with a group or becoming a registered charity, until then, we cannot provide tax receipts. Fernie Inspire the Race to Empower adaptive snow program welcomes all contributions both monetary and in kind.
Your donation is a gift of freedom to someone who cannot otherwise enjoy the experience.
Cheque donations can be made out to F.I.R.E. and mailed to:
C/O Grace Brulotte
7 Parkland Drive
Fernie BC V0B 1M5
To donate online with Paypal click here.